With this update, we have continued our mission to make Arthur the best it can be. Details of this release are below. Our roadmap until year-end is now closed and will include:
- Bank feeds directly within Arthur and a new bank reconciliation screen within Arthur
- A GoCardless feed directly within Arthur
- A new closing tenancy screen that allows for repayment of deposits per tenant and per tenancy
- A new deposit screen
- Access management module
- Automation of acquiring and surrendering a tenancy including a new referencing integration providing 24-hour turnaround using open banking technology verifying fraud and right to rent
- Automatic routing of work orders within and outside of working hours
- Improvements to the automated events area
- General annoyances and some small improvements to improve workflows
Q1 and Q2 for next year are being finalised now and will be published before year-end.
The release of update 3.39 includes:
1. Custom fields
Available for Enterprise only
Custom fields enable clients to add additional fields to the summary screen for:
To understand more click on how to create new sections on the summary screens with custom fields.
2. Using automation to create emails for late rent, move-in and, move-out that now embeds a statement
We have introduced new variables for overdue, outstanding and registered deposits to create improved automated emails for late rents and move-in costs.
These variables include:
“Tenant Overdue Transactions” – (Only includes overdue)
“Tenant Outstanding Transactions” – (All outstanding)
“Deposit Outstanding Transactions”
This is linked to:
Sample: Automated late rent email.
Sample: Automated move-in email
Sample: Move-out email