This is a unique opportunity for a business or finance undergraduate to work for a dynamic and growing technology company.
Who are we?
Arthur Online is an exciting tech start-up, started from scratch and launched in 2015 with the aim of being the first truly end-to-end property management solution.
What will you be doing?
- Provide analysis of customer churn via the businesses CRM system
- Assist in QA strategy and carry out QA procedures
- Help bridge the gap between customer support, sales and finance
- Contribute to business strategy and improvement
- Respond to requests for business financial information
- Maintain high levels of customer service through various forms of communication
- Understand and support the integration between Arthur and cloud-based accounting software such as Xero
- Maintain and update online client support systems
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is working towards a BA in a finance or business related degree
- You will need to be tech savvy and understand how to interact with key members of the team.
- You will need to have strong written and spoken communication skills, be outgoing, hard-working, and have an independent personality.
- You will need knowledge of all the various forms of MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Have experience using Xero or Intuit Quickbooks desirable but not essential
What are we offering?
- A competitive intern salary of £16,500 per annum
- The possibility of a job offer when you graduate for top performers
- Casual dress
- Fun office environment
- Regular team building evenings
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £16,500.00 /year