Website Arthur Online
We’re looking for a highly motivated young graduate with entrepreneurial drive and spirit to join our expanding close-knit young team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark; directly contributing to the growth of a SaaS business from early stage to large scale. If that’s you, please read on.
Who are we?
Arthur Online is a rapidly growing, well-funded early stage PropTech company. Arthur is a property management platform with a supporting suite of apps that through its open API integrates with best-in-class cloud software to handle all aspects of managing a portfolio including Zoopla, RightMove, Xero and QuickBooks, making the lives of customers as simple as possible
Arthur has a growing presence in the UK with over 1,000 business clients, 70,000 rental units and £30m of rent processed monthly. Used in over 30 countries, with plans to continue expanding internationally.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be working as part of a small, dynamic team managing and working alongside clients to help them achieve their business needs.
- You’ll be using a suite of software, including Arthur Online and the accounting software packages, Xero and QuickBooks, to solve a broad range of financial issues.
- You’ll be talking to existing, and potential, clients each day, helping with their enquiries and supporting them through the on-boarding process to ensure the ongoing success of our relationship.
- You may be required to travel on occasion to represent the company at trade shows and conferences and lead training days.
- High performing employees will also have the opportunity to carry out internal bookkeeping and work closely alongside our internal growth team to ensure sustainable financial growth
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with strong numerical reasoning that is hungry to help develop a young business and grow with it. We want you to bring passion and drive to the role, going above and beyond what a client might expect.
- Someone that can develop in-depth expertise in the solution we provide and understand how it can be applied to solve a client’s issues.
- A person that can confidently interact with people, whether over the phone, online or face-to-face.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is willing to step outside their comfort zone and try their hand at new things.
What we’re offering?
- A starting salary of £21-28k
- Share options potential (based on performance)
- The opportunity for high achieving performers to study towards the ACA accounting qualification
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service)
- Casual dress
- Young, vibrant office near Camden Town, London (NW1)
- Regular social events
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com