Website Arthur Online
Property management software bringing sanity to chaos
We’re looking for a highly motivated young finance graduate to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark; directly contributing to the growth of a SaaS business from early stage to large scale. If that’s you, please read on.
Who are we?
Arthur Online is an exciting tech start-up, started from scratch and launched in 2015 with the aim of being the first truly end-to-end property management solution. We focus on what we do best: property management software and integrate with best-in-class cloud-based software to handle the other parts of managing a portfolio including Zoopla, RightMove, Xero and QuickBooks, making the lives of our customers as simple as possible. We’re growing extremely fast and are currently at around 40 employees, our customers use our platform to manage 56,000 rentable units, across 27 countries and over £30m of rent each month.
What will you be doing
- Working as part of a a small, dynamic team managing and working alongside clients to help them achieve their business needs.
- Using a suite of software, including Arthur Online and the accounting software packages, Xero and QuickBooks, to solve a broad range of financial issues.
- Talking to existing, and potential, clients each day, helping with their enquiries and supporting them through the on-boarding process to ensure the ongoing success of our relationship.
- You may be required to travel on occasion to represent the company at trade shows and conferences and lead training days.
- High performing employees will also have the opportunity to carry out internal bookkeeping and work closely alongside our internal growth team to ensure sustainable financial growth
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with strong numerical reasoning that is hungry to help develop a young business and grow with it. We want you to bring passion and drive to the role, going above and beyond what a client might expect.
- Someone that can develop in-depth expertise in the solution we provide and understand how it can be applied to solve a client’s issues.
- A person that can confidently interact with people, whether over the phone, online or face-to-face.
What we’re offering?
- A starting salary of £18-25k
- A flat organisation structure in a vibrant, fast-paced and collaborative environment where free thinking and making mistakes are strongly encouraged.
- The opportunity for high achieving performers to study towards the ACA accounting qualification