Growth Marketing Senior/ Performance Marketing & SEO Senior/ Digital Marketing Senior
Needed by a rapidly growing and well-funded PropTech early stage business (cloud-based property management software). Growing presence in the UK with over 1,000 business clients, 70,000 rental units and £30m of rent processed monthly. Used in over 30 countries, with plans to continue expanding internationally.
This will involve helping senior management to define the acquisition strategy by heading up all Paid Media and SEO (all in-house), as well as taking a hands-on approach when leading the marketing team. The main responsibility will be the delivery of the digital marketing strategy against long term KPI’s for product verticals across multiple geographies. There’s large scope for creativity and freedom provided that a highly data led approach is used, and where there’s a proven ROI there’s a limitless budget.
- Help senior management define the marketing strategy, aligned to the product roadmap and overall business objectives
- Coordinate with PR, CRM and sales teams to deliver the overall marketing strategy
- Ensure that the SEO and Paid Media objectives are set and executed against KPIs
- Manage and Implement the marketing budget
- Develop and roll-out marketing campaigns across both online and offline channels
- Ensure that the content delivery is aligned to the overall strategy
- Minimum of 5 years proven B2B experience in any tech-focused business such as eCommerce, fintech, ed tech, proptech, health tech, etc.
- Thorough understanding of PPC and SEO, and experience of dealing with these in-house and with external advisers
- Strong communications skills and an excellent commercial understanding
- A highly data driven and analytical mindset within their decision making
- A passion for start-ups and self-driven to understand the underlying industry and trends
- The passion and ability to grow others professionally
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Growth Marketing Senior/ Performance Marketing & SEO Senior/ Digital Marketing Senior to join a company with a brilliant combination of the excitement that comes with a rapid growth start-up along with the opportunity to build a marketing department and really make their mark.
Salary and benefits:
- Base salary £40,000 – £60,000 (based on experience)
- Share options potential (based on performance)
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service)
- Casual dress
- Young, vibrant office near Camden Town, London (NW1)
- Regular social events
Job type: full-time