Website Arthur Online
We are Arthur Online, an exciting startup supplying apps to the Property Technology Sector and the proud winner of the ‘Proptech Company of the Year 2018’ award. We are building an incredible team, so if you’d like to join us on our exciting journey, please get in touch.
We are looking for a Junior Software Project Manager to help scope, develop and deliver our road map of exciting software initiatives to our demanding customers.
We would like to meet motivated, versatile and pragmatic people who enjoy the challenge of a startup and who like to take a structured approach to getting the job done. In this role you would be working daily with the development, product and commercial teams. You will learn a lot about business and software delivery
Who are we?
Arthur Online is an award winning and exciting tech start-up. We started from scratch in 2015. We are going places with our disruptive end-to-end property management solution which integrates with other best in class offerings including, Zoopla, Rightmove, Xero and QuickBooks, and we make the lives of our customers as simple as possible.
We’re growing extremely fast and are currently around 40 employees, our customers use our platform to manage 50,000 units and collecting over £50m of rent each month. You’ll be working closely with our seasoned CTO who has successfully taken several tech companies from start-up to exit
What will you be doing?
- Lead and coordinate technical and product delivery projects.
- Operate and improve our delivery practices and processes, coaching teams and individuals for continuous improvement of delivery management.
- Develop medium to long term project road maps in partnership with stakeholders in technology and product development.
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners and analysts to develop objectives and requirements and coordinate the delivery and data-driven evaluation of project results.
- Own a range of projects that could include working directly with the development team on new integrations to finding and implementing a new analytics software for the commercial side of the business.
- Help establish project management best practices.
Who are we looking for?
You must have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, get on with people and love working in a fast moving and exciting environment. We are a startup – you need to have a problem-solving mentality in a start up.
You need to be a graduate with at least 2 years working experience in most of the areas below:
- Demonstrate to us examples of projects that you have delivered from concept to go live. We need to see a proven track record of getting things done!
- Give examples of where you have supported a product team to deliver using a range of agile tools and techniques?
- Show experience of stakeholder management – including stakeholders from non-product disciplines?
- You must have the ability to communicate in a concise, specific and targeted way, and value that in others.
- You need to be empathetic and trusting in your working relationships
- We are solving problems in the real world and at a fast pace! You must have a mindset that can adapt to rapid change and instinctively be a lateral thinker
- Ideally be able demonstrate reasonable levels of proficiency in leading management tools such as Jira, Trello and inVision?
- Do you have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent scientific experience?
- PRINCE2 not essential
What we are offering
£18,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
- A flat organisation structure in a motivated, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Really Cool offices in Camden Town
- Pizza from time to time and a great vibe