Website Arthur Online
Are you a future business leader with entrepreneurial flair?
Do you excel at people management, building relationships and selling like a modern-day influencer?
Want to join a world class SaaS tech business that has revolutionised the global property market?
Want to work in London?
Yes? Then read on…
As a member of our business development team you will be helping an industry leading PropTech business achieve its vision of being the tech partner of choice for student housing, social housing, commercial property and private rental managers around the world.
You will be tasked with activating red hot leads, whilst generating new relationships and introducing the platform to potential customers.
You will understand how to sell complex SaaS platforms in the modern era by building relationships, solving problems and identifying the most valuable features of the platform that can transform the unique case of each potential customer. You will be driven by creating value and be a businessperson who can sell.
- Proven to have thrived in a performance-related pay structure
- Be passionate about technology and worked in a similar tech-based sales role
- Have B2B sales experience
- Have an autonomous and self-motivated mind set
Be a university graduate with a strong academic record
- £25k – £35k (based on experience)
- Share options potential (based on performance)
- The potential for rapid promotion and earnings increases
- Exposure to founders
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service)
- Casual dress
- Office dogs
- Young, vibrant office near Camden Town, London (NW1)
- Regular team social events