Website Arthur Online
Growth Marketing Executive
Needed by a rapidly growing and well-funded PropTech early stage business (cloud-based property management software). Growing presence in the UK with over 1,000 business clients, 70,000 rental units and £30m of rent processed monthly. Used in over 30 countries, with plans to continue expanding internationally.
This will involve helping senior management to define and execute the marketing strategy across content management/CMS, Web, social, email, paid media and design.
The main responsibility will be the delivery of the marketing strategy against long term KPI’s for product verticals across multiple geographies. There is large scope for creativity and freedom provided that a highly data led approach is used, and where there’s a proven ROI there’s a limitless budget.
- Help senior management execute the marketing strategy, aligned to the product roadmap and overall business objectives
- Content creation including but not limited to social media and writing blogs.
- Ensure that the content delivery is aligned to the overall strategy
- Coordinate with PR, CRM and sales teams to deliver the overall marketing strategy
- Ensure that the SEO and Paid Media objectives are set and executed against KPIs
- Develop and roll-out marketing campaigns across both online and offline channels
- Lead end-to-end campaigns across web/CMS, social, email, PPC, case studies, white papers and more
- Managing Email marketing campaigns including content creation and design
- Researching new opportunities and channels to promote
- Build and segment audiences based on user data for campaign targeting.
- Minimum of 2 years proven B2B experience in any tech-focused business such as eCommerce, fintech, ed tech, proptech, health tech, etc.
- Thorough understanding of PPC and SEO, and experience of dealing with these in-house and with external advisers.
- A clear understanding of the full Google Suite including paid search and analytics.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud including photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong communications skills and an excellent commercial understanding
- A highly data driven and analytical mindset within their decision making
- A passion for start-ups and self-driven to understand the underlying industry and trends
- The passion and ability to grow others professionally
- Fluency in English with strong spoken and written skills
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Growth Marketing executive to join a company with a brilliant combination of the excitement that comes with a rapid growth start-up along with the opportunity to quickly develop their career and really make their mark.
- Base salary £25,000 – £35,000 (based on experience)
- Share options potential (based on performance)
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service)
- Casual dress
- Young, vibrant office near Camden Town, London (NW1)
- Regular social events