Who are we?
Arthur Online is an exciting tech start-up, started from scratch and launched in 2015 with the aim of being the first truly end-to-end property management solution. We focus on what we do best; property management software, and we integrate with best in-class cloud-based software to handle the other parts of managing a portfolio including Zoopla, RightMove, Xero and QuickBooks, making the lives of our customers as simple as possible. We’re growing extremely fast, we’re currently at 28 employees, our customers use our platform to manage over 50,000 rentable units across 27 countries and over £50m of rent each month.
The company has a youthful, exciting, fast paced atmosphere that is led by three founders, a group of seasoned entrepreneurs with extensive technical and business expertise who have successfully taken several companies from concept to exit.
What will you be doing?
The placement will see you work within the sales and marketing team, and alongside senior management on a day-to-day basis. You will be looking at the following areas:
- Finding and communicating with active leads to successfully make sales
- Building and managing relationships with existing clients via calls and online chats
- Maintain high levels of customer service through various forms of communication
- Attend events to promote the brand and bring in leads
- Actively upsell add-on services to existing clients
- Support social media campaigns via Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Create content for email marketing campaigns
- Help produce content for traditional publications, TV, podcasts etc.
- Research and organise exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities
- Produce online and offline content
Who are we looking for?
Our Year in Industry programme is designed to find people we want to employ after their university course finishes. We want you to bring ideas, passion and skills to this job. We need you to believe in our mission to grow our product and make it the market leader. We are looking for someone who is hungry, who wants to gain practical experience and grow in our company. Key things we are looking for are:
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A quick learner that can grasp any task by the horns and run with it
- Be outgoing, hard-working, and have an independent personality
- Have a passion for content
- A creative streak, with the ability to think outside the box
***Please note, start dates are flexible if you are successful***
Job Type: Internship
Hours of work
9:00-5:30pm full time
Rate of pay
London, Greater London
Currently studying at University and on target for a 2:1 or higher
To apply please send your CV a cover letter and a recent photograph