Arthur Online is an exciting cutting edge proptech company that is growing fast, who are looking for a graduate or Intern that has a business mind that wants to join a company where you can really make a mark and quickly progress up the career ladder.
What will you be doing?
You will be instrumental in the execution of our business strategies including technology, finance, business and customer support. Working as part of a small, dynamic and experienced team your input will be fundamental in helping to define and mould the personality of the company.
• Customer support: creating bespoke reports, specialising in the financial module and add on integrations
• Arthur technology bug reporting
• Arthur site Q&A input
• Interface between development and front-end team
• Facilitating intercom live chat service
• Responding to requests for financial information and analysis, reports and statements
• Liaise with third-party integrators and external contractors ensuring that deliverable dates are met
• Actively research new integrations and be aware of technology enhancements
• Report bugs with the software to the development team and work with them to agree fix time
• Learn and understand the Arthur software to a high level
• Designing and build bespoke statements
• Respond to requests for business financial information
• Provide analysis of customer churn via the businesses CRM system
• Help bridge the gap between customer support, sales and technology
• Contribute to business strategy and improvement
• Assist in QA strategy and carry out QA procedures
• Maintain high levels of customer service through various forms of communication
• Understand and support the integration between Arthur and cloud-based accounting software
• Liaise with the development team to ensure client requests are responded to quickly
Who are we looking for?
• Someone who has a flair for business and has entrepreneurial spirit
• A recent graduate with a technology or business degree (or year in industry)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A quick learner
• The ability to travel into London
What are we offering?
- A competitive Intern salary £16,500 (intern year in industry) – £19,500.00 – £23,000.00 (Graduate) Per annum dependent on experience.
- Casual dress
- Regular team nights out
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 to £23,000.00 /year