Technology Project Manager
Needed by a rapidly growing PropTech start-up (cloud-based property management platform). Growing presence in the UK with over 1,000 business clients, 70,000 rental units and £30m of rent processed monthly. Used in over 30 countries, with plans to continue expanding internationally.
We are looking for an experienced technology project manager to take ownership of the delivery of our software upgrades and implementation of additional affiliate services. You will be based in our London offices and will work closely with our development teams in Thailand and London.
- Coordinate internal resources and third party vendors to ensure that all projects and longer running improvement programs are delivered on time and in budget and ensure that we have the resources to do so.
- Operate and improve our delivery practices and processes, coaching teams and individuals for continuous improvement of delivery management.
- Develop medium to long term project roadmaps in partnership with stakeholders using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scopes, schedules and costs and help establish project management best practices.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors, clients and stakeholders.
- Conduct risk assessments to help manage project risks and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
We are at a pivotal stage in our growth story, having recently raised significant growth funding. We have proven our ability to deliver a market leading product, our task is now to get the world on board. We are forming a team of capable and driven individuals to take us to the next stage of rapid growth and expansion. We are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ software project management experience working in a similar company , ideally in a tech startup environment.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands on experience in software development web/mobile technologies and UX design
- Excellent communication at all levels skills both verbal and written
- Some hands-on experience using Trello, Jira and InVision
- Working knowledge and experience of building software applications using Python, Java, Ruby and basic knowledge of AWS cloud hosting infrastructure.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritise and delegate effectively.
- Salary £28,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Share options potential (based on performance)
- An opportunity to really grow your career by taking ownership of business-critical tasks at the highest level
- Exposure to founders
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service)
- Casual dress
- Office dogs
- Young, vibrant office near Camden Town, London (NW1)
- Regular team social events