Digital inventories for checkin/checkouts/inspections
Please contact Imfuna to arrange a 1 hour shared screen at email@example.com. In the meantime, we have prepared this article to help explain the basics of Imfuna functionality.
IMFUNA functionality (general info)
- This is where you will add your user information if you want to change your details from the sign-up page. You can also change your password here.
- This is where you add your company information and logo by clicking on CHOOSE FILE. This will be the logo that will be shown on all your reports
- Here is where you can customise the name of your inspection information.
- Inspection information consists of
- Name of inspector
- Whether property is vacant/occupied (Status)
- The model of the property (1 bed/1 bath etc.)
- Schedule of condition
- General overview of the property
- Communal areas
- Kitchen, bathroom, lounge etc.
Inside and outside spaces are self-explanatory. Include list of rooms inside the house and list of spaces outside the property. General cleanliness is identifying the overall cleanliness of the property.
- PDF signature is where you can set a prompt for online signatures. Like the digital signatures format in Arthur already.
- Global report settings must be set to Photo scale should always be set to 30% small.
- Carry forward reference photos will carry forward the photos from a previous inspection and put it against a current inspection. Only needed for comparison reports, but always leave on in case you forget.
- Enter your VAT amount. This will be applied to all cost estimates. Affiliate program is if you are certified with RICS or ARLA for example.
- Automatic report generation will make a report automatically generate without you having to verify data or preview report.
- Only put it on if you are sure about the information being 100% correct within the report
IMFUNA functionality (Inspection layouts)
- Here you can manage your inspection layouts. This is where you create templates. To add a template,
- press the plus button
- add it in e.g. 4-bedroom HMO.
- You can also copy the templates already given and add whatever information you want to them before renaming.
- Everything you do here make sure you press save and then when you press sync>done on your phone, the new inspection layouts will be there.
- (an example of adding a new template,here you can rename the inspection areas). You may then rename the template. Make sure auto transcribed is on as without it that template won’t be able to have any voice notes transcribed by Imfuna.
see point 2. above, but this is where you enter all the rooms/info to go in each sector. To do this press the plus button and simply add in the information you want to provide for that property.
- Here is where you can manage your type lists. You can do this by clicking export type lists to excel > adding types in and then sending them back to Imfuna > by pressing import from excel.
Or you can go to all areas>pick an area and then it will become like the second picture. Make sure that you press save configuration and enable auto sync from mobile to web so that it will update on your phone and vice versa.
- This is where you edit the inspected by model and status tabs where you can add
- Who inspected the property
- different types of status e.g. vacant, occupied, derelict etc.
- You can also add the model of the property e.g. 4 bed/4 bath.
- This will update the slider for all future templates, not the ones you have already created.
6. An example of how you can change the slider. Make sure to press update slider once done.
- Here is where you can edit or add whatever trade you want to your settings. Again, make sure you click update trades once you are done.
- Manage diagrams is for surveyors and other trades such as building diagrams, floorplans etc.
- Shorthand is super important. What it does is shorten long phrases for you.
- If you type in @ and then a phrase for example @egc, you can make this stand for “everything in good condition”, when you use these in reports they will automatically update to the long phrase.
- Essentially, it’s a different way of thinking about custom variables.
IMFUNA functionality: report layouts
- This is the first thing you see when you go to report layouts. Here you can see an inventory report, check out report and comparison reports layout.
- Comparison report lists can only be accessed on a property if a reinspection is taking place on that specific property. The next few pages are what happens if you press the edit button.
- Here you can edit your
- page header
- font color
- add a new logo or reset to none.
- Upload a cover page at the start of your report
- Here you can select whether you want a title page, or just a title block, which can be shown at the bottom. Markdown allows for an individual to use codes to bold text, italic, create quotes etc. for example doing **hello** will come out as
- Bullet points below explain the parts of this page
- Table of contents allows the report to have a table of contents
- section page breaks allow for a break in the page each new section, so each new section will be on a new page.
- Spaces page break is each individual space e.g. kitchen, lounge, dining room etc.
- Condition summary just sorts each documented item by condition, you can set the order to whatever you want it to be e.g. red=1, orange=2 etc.
- What this does is order spaces and items by condition. For example, if a lot of your items are damaged then they will all be shown first and then orange, then yellow. Notes are given to tenants at the beginning of the report for example about the property etc. Here is where you add them.
- What does all this mean?
- Present at inspection if ticked will include the signature of the inspector on the report.
- Show costs will show costs,
- photo cropping will crop the photo to the correct size for the report. Make sure this is on to make your life easier
- Photo metadata will show the number of the photos, and the photo location/time/date. If you add date overlay, it will no longer show the time taken of the picture.
- This is where you decide how many photos you want to show. Having all photos on is recommended but if you only want to show a certain number of photos click the up to button and then change them around in the photos section. Keep the size on medium.
- Diagrams as said before is to do with surveying etc. The Item is important. It determines the type of item style you will have. 1 column and 2 column tables will be a pre-set table, but items listed in table rows you can select what categories you want to include e.g. flagged/. Highlight condition by color changes the way the text, header etc. looks, (Have a play around with it and see).
- Choose whether you want a flagged addendum. (Sharing won’t apply here as the agreement won’t be digitally shared) due to Arthur functionality.
photo index allows you to set how many photos you want on each row of your photo index and you have a standard declaration which you can customize by clicking customize legal box.
IMFUNA: comparison report
- Comparison reports are almost identical to single reports apart from 2 key differences
- You can select whether you want a standard layout or items listed in table rows, once again you can play around with it and see for yourself what happens.
- Here is where you can compare your photos. If you pick align photos it will align the photos for you exactly, but if you don’t align photos it will just align them for you in any order, make sure you put them in the same order if you want to align photos. Those are the only two differences between the two report types.
IMFUNA: managing users
- This is where you can add all your contacts. For example, if you have a team of managers, they can all be added under you much like permissions and structure of the Arthur platform. You can also enable their permissions on the page as well. They will have to set a new password once they have been added however.
- Corporate structure > + button
- Roles in Arthur Online > New role/+ button
- Permissions > tick boxes you need individual to have access to.