Close Navigation
Property Manager Sign up as a
Property Manager
It takes just 15 seconds with no credit card needed

By submitting your details, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions

How do I Bill the Property Owner for a Repair

This article is linked to adding, editing and voiding a transaction

When charging an owner for works you are adding a transaction to the property owner statement for that Property, Unit or Tenancy. In this example, below the owner is being charged for a boiler at Unit level.

Go to Properties>Open/View a Property>Units>Open/View a Unit>Statement>Add Transaction and under type select “Disbursement Charge”

Under Statement drop box, select Property Owner Statement to view the transaction added above:

Still have a question?

Our support staff are ready to help with any technical issues.
To get in touch please use our online chat below