How to add a transaction – Individual and recurring
This article looks at
- Individual transactions (see video)
- Recurring transactions
Individual and one-off transactions can be added from a:
- Work order
- Property owner contact
To do this, simply find the appropriate ‘Statement’ in any of the above areas. Here you will see the option to ‘Add Transaction’.
Example: adding a transaction directly on the Property Owner Contact:
Adding a transaction from the contractor app:
Recurring charges can be added when
- Creating a tenancy This linked to the article adding a tenancy
- Retrospectively to adding tenancy in tenancy>recurring charges>add
- Property level>recurring charge>add recurring
- Unit level>recurring charge>add recurring
What do fields mean on the recurring screen
- This is where you select who the charge is relating to.
- ‘Starting on’ is the date that the invoice will be generated on the statement.
- ‘Repeating’ is to select the frequency that the transaction will generate.
- ‘For the period’ is for showing which period of time this transaction relates to e.g. you could have a charge generated in November for the period 1st to 31st of December.
- ‘Ending’ will dictate when the recurring charge will stop.
- ‘Transaction Type’ to select which charge you want to create.
- ‘Expected Payment Date’ is when the charge is expected to pay after this date the charge will become overdue.