Property Manager Sign up as a
Property Manager
It takes just 15 seconds with no credit card needed

By submitting your details, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions

Start your 14 day trial today

How to Deal with Rent Overpayment in the Arthur Bank Reconciliation

Step 1: Go to Financials > Bank Accounts


Step 2: Select ‘Start Reconciliation’ on the relevant Bank Account


Step 3: Click ‘Not a match’, use search to add the related Rent charge


Step 4: To add the overpayment, just select ‘Search & Add More’ > Add Transaction


Step 5: Fill in the details, Select Tenancy receipt as the transaction type and add it


Step 6: Now you can select match


How to view your Unallocated Receipts

You can view all unallocated Receipts by going to Financials > Tenant Invoices.

Here you can filter to see your unallocated receipts.

Still have a question?

Our support staff are ready to help with any technical issues.
To get in touch please use our online chat below