How to Print Specific Property Owner Transactions
Within Arthur, you are able to print specific transactions for a property owner, whether that be a receipt for a rent or a management fee invoice, not just the entire remittance.
You are able to do this at:
- Property Owner Level
- Property Level
- Unit Level
- Tenancy Level
Regardless of which level you choose to print, the stages are the same.
- Locate your relevant ‘level’ and select Statements on the right hand side.
- Use the dropdown on Statements and filter to Property Owner Statement
- Locate the transaction that you want to print an invoice or receipt for and select the dropdown on the right
- From here, utilise the dropdown on layout and either select Invoice or Receipt – if it is a deduction, select Invoice, if it is an amount you’re paying the owner, select Receipt
- From here, you can select either template available, print or email the invoice or receipt