Understanding Reminders (scheduled messsages)
*Only available for Professional and Enterprise packages
What is a reminder?
Reminders are scheduled repeating messages. For example you may want to send an email every week to the tenants in a building reminding them to take rubbish out for collection.
Where is a reminder sent from?
A reminder is a recurring message. This can be sent from;
Who are the recipients of a reminder?
- Property managers
- Property owners
What type of message can be sent?
Add a reminder
To do this go to Tenancy>Reminders>Add Reminder
- Add a name to the reminder
- Add description (No need to put names this is merged from the data)
- Add frequency
- Add time you want it sent (GMT only applied)
- email, text or both
How to test this for yourself:
- Go to a tenancy
- Right hand side click on “Reminders”
- Add Reminder
- Enter a title (name), and description
- Enter the start date for today
- Enter the start time to be 5 minutes ago in the UK
- Tick a property manager event, e.g. email
Where to bespoke your own automated messages if your not happy with the default ones
Go to Settings>Events>Reminders and look inside our default messages to edit