QuickBooks Online Plus Integration Checklist
This is a checklist of things that you must check before syncing/integrating with QuickBooks Online Plus. Doing so will ensure an integration with minimal hitches.
Before you integrate with QuickBooks you must:
- You MUST be using a QuickBooks Online Plus account and a version within the European region
- Ensure you have correctly completed the ‘Tax setup’ and ‘Class & Location setup’ on your QuickBooks account before the synchronization
- Make sure that the Forename and Surname fields for your contacts in QuickBooks are populated (if you are posting from QuickBooks to Arthur)
- For each of the tenancies check that the email addresses in Arthur for tenants are formatted correctly and that you only have one email address per occupant/tenant.
- Ensure that you have the correct “default bank account” set up in Arthur
- Check the default bank accounts and rent accounts are correct for each of the tenancies
- Ensure that all units and properties have owners assigned to them
- Ensure your recurring charges are setup properly using the correct analysis code “Rent Charge” or “Direct Rent” which is dependent on your business type
- Confirm that all of your registered deposit charges and registered deposit receipts are correct
- Check that all your bank accounts in Arthur have the bank account name, sort code and account number fields completed
- Look at the tenant balances, property balances and tenant deposit balance report and satisfy yourself that they are correct