This article is linked to understanding financials
1.How do you want to remit (present your statement) to an owner
This is linked to the article how to set up you remittance preference
2. Management fees are either applied as :
3. Management fees can be applied as:
4. Management fees can be applied at
The advantage of adding them at property or unit level is that they don’t have to be applied every time you add a tenancy
5. How to apply a management fee at the point of remittance
When adding the recurring charge ensure the tick box At remittance. The advantage if fees are applied at remittance is a less crowded owner statement.
6. Adding the management fee
Go to the property/unit/tenancy>add recurring
When dealing with a % of rent received or charged there is no need to have dates. When dealing with fixed fees ensure you enter dates when fees are to be applied.
Select the transaction type, add a description and an amount. If you would like to add an expected payment date for fixed fees this will dictate when the transaction will show as overdue.
6. Applying management fees at the point of creating a tenancy
The fee is applied to page 4 of the add tenancy screen.
Our support staff are ready to help with any technical issues.
To get in touch please use our online chat below